This works (and smells) just like a basic lighter. You scrape the bar and it makes sparks. You toss the sparks into a pile of shredded paper and you've got a fire. Just like that. Put it anywhere you might need emergency heat.
- Provides a hot (3,000 degree) spark in even the most severe weather conditions
- Easy to use- Just draw the blade firmly along the steel flint
- Light weight and packable
- Essential part of any survival gear
- Size: 1/4" x 3"
- Put it in your glove box, on a snowmobile, in your backpack, or purse.